Thursday, December 29, 2022

Queen Shit

Queen shit I'm highest of the high, shit
Top of the line, can't nobody touch this
Walk in the room and own it
Taking over the world and running it
Unapologetic and bad wit it
Sassy wild and free I'm that chick
Curves for days body by weights I owns it
Making my name heard thas boss shit
Elevating my style thas my shit
Red bottoms nah boo thas old ish 
I walk on whatever I want cause I'm that chick 
Money cars and clothes don't make me
Seeing my children smile my mission them MY babies
they say my name ion hear shit 
cause half them hoes aint nun but leeches
Being free to do me, come and go as I please 
mofos steady beggin on they knees 
I ignore em they cost me my peace 
you gotta go you gotta leave
I walk away I let em be 
I go to the water that where I'm most free 
I float and I pray and I let it all be released
on top of the world is a lonely place 
most people don't know the smile behind my face
I wish I could change some things and folks could see 
that sometimes its lonely being me
there are times I own this shit and I know exactly what to do 
and others I'm like a child lost with one shoe
but then I remember what my father said, and I lift my head
adjust my crown pick myself up off the ground 
look at my offspring's life my voice and sing and I remember this 
I AM THE QUEEN, SHIT!





No comments:

Post a Comment