Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Why am i here

I woke up today and surprised myself i just knew it was then end lastnight. Saw no bright lights, nothin but the end now i gotta begin again. I bought a new dress and some new shoes trynna change up my look hoping that will get someone to look. Bought some cute pjs, went to a party, got drunk said ayeee all night still no one there in sight. I partied more and more the weeks to come til i couldnt party anymore til finally my body said dont walk out that door. I havent fixed my hair, my nails are brittle, i smile only just a little, no shopping to do, no therapy shoes, jus days of silence and solitude. I cry myself to slp cuz no really cares all they want is to be nosey. I awake with swollen eyes and a puffy face and work everyday wishing to leave this place. Whats the point of living anymore i ask daily? Well whats the point? Can someone tell me? The voices keep telling me to do it and lately i been in tune with them. But how i ask? Pills they say and one day soon i might jus say ok! No one will really miss me i mean no one needs me here so whats the point of staying if im not happy here. I feel like im drowning with no way up, do i want help maybe. Maybe not. I found my knife, its in my pocket, if i cut my arm will this pain take the place of this other pain or will it be jus as bad idk, i think ill try it and see. I woke up this morning nd i was surprised to see me

No comments:

Post a Comment